TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023 for Young Scientists from Developing Countries
The TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship program is seeking applications from young scientists from developing nations for a scholarship opportunity. The fellowship is offered at the SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences in Kolkata, India and is designed to support studies leading to a Ph.D. degree in physical sciences for a duration of four years, with the option of an extension for an additional year.
The opportunity of the Postgraduate Fellowship award includes a monthly stipend to cover living and food expenses, as well as free on-campus housing. Young scientists from abroad are encouraged to take advantage of this chance to receive training at a top-tier facility with all the benefits that come with the fellowship.
TWAS and the S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences in Kolkata, India, provide scholarships to young scientists from developing countries who want to conduct research in the physical sciences leading to a PhD degree.
SEE ALSO: Checkout Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The World Academy of Science (TWAS) and SN Bose National Centre for Basic Science
Fellowship Location: Kolkata, India
Fellowship level: Young Researchers
Fellowship Duration: Four years
Basic Qualification: Masters
Nationality: Developing countries.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023 for Young Scientists from Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be nationals of a developing country and must not be older than 35 years on 31st December of the application year.
- Applicants must hold a masters degree in physics, mathematics or physical chemistry and must have completed at least a five years of undergraduate and postgraduate studies in a recognized university or institute.
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than India)
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country
- Applicants must be accepted into a department of the S.N. Bose National Centre to enrol for a Ph.D programme.
- Applicants must show clear evidence of proficiency in English if medium of education was not English.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country on completion of the fellowship.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship.
- Be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
SEE ALSO: Checkout Latest Internships
Application Procedures for TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023 for Young Scientists from Developing Countries (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates who wish to apply for the TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship 2023 must first seek admission to the SN Bose National Centre via the online application system. It is mandatory for applicants to furnish an Acceptance Letter from a department of the S.N. Bose National Centre while applying or by the stipulated deadline at the latest.
The Postgraduate Fellowship Programme application can solely be made through the online application portal.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website