Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) 2024 Fellowship For Nigerians
The goal of this initiative is to foster and empower individuals with a deep passion for public service, governance, and leadership. The LMI fellowship is dedicated to cultivating the upcoming generation of leaders who will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of their nations and the global landscape.
The Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) stands as a prestigious program established by Rt. Hon. Femi Gbagabiamila, CFR, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, CFR
Host Institution(s): Nigeria
Fellowship Worth: Full Sponsorship
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: PhD and Master studies
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) Fellowship:
- you are an aspiring #legislator or public sector #leadership enthusiast
- between ages 18-35, and
- you are looking to hone your leadership skills, then this is for you.
Application Procedures for the Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) Fellowship (How to apply):
To apply for the 2nd cohort of the LMI fellowship, follow these steps:
- Click the “Apply” button below to visit our link, and complete the application form by filling out the attached Google form. Ensure the information provided is accurate and detailed to improve your chances of selection.
- Express your thoughts on the following questions in a Word document:
- Why are you interested in participating in the LMI Fellowship Programme, and what do you expect to gain from this fellowship? (not more than 200 words)
- How have you demonstrated leadership in the past? (not more than 200 words)
- The LMI values equity and inclusion regardless of gender or ability status. What is your stance on equity, and how does it align with LMI values? (not more than 150 words)
- Upload a 1-minute video showcasing your interest in the LMI Fellowship Programme. Please ensure the video size does not exceed 100MB.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2023
For more information visit the official website