Fulbright 2024 Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program
Fulbright 2024 Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program is now open to qualified applicants who are ready to join a global community of educators and prepare their students for the world.
The Fulbright Teaching Excellence Program brings international secondary-level educators to the United States for a six-week professional learning opportunity at a host university.
The Fulbright Program is a prestigious initiative that facilitates academic and cultural exchange between the United States and countries worldwide.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Program Sponsors: U.S. Government
Program Type: Student Fellowship
Program Location: USA
Program Duration: 6 weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: Fulbright Countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Fulbright Teaching Excellence Program:
- Be a full-time, secondary-level educator living and working in one of the participating Fulbright Teaching Excellence countries or territories.
- Be looking to explore new teaching methodologies.
- Be in possession of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- The program is open to educators in all disciplines including English as a foreign language, foreign languages, journalism, communications, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math), social studies, special education, and others at institutions serving primarily a local population.
- Must have the ability to travel to the United States
SEE ALSO: USTC 2024 Master’s Fellowship Programs
Application Procedures for the Fulbright Teaching Excellence Program (How to Apply):
Interested applicants for the Fulbright Teaching and Achievement Program are to contact their local U.S. Embassy or Fulbright Commission on how to apply, including specific application deadlines, as this varies by country or territory.
Application Deadline: Varies by country or territory
For more information Visit the Official Website.