TU Delft 2024 Scholarships in Netherlands
The TU Delft 2024 Scholarships is open to exceptionally motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and capacity to work in a group in a collaborative way. Interested Applicants are encouraged to apply
TU Delft offers a range of scholarships to support talented and ambitious undergraduate students in pursuing their academic goals. These scholarships cover various programs and fields of study, providing financial assistance to both domestic and international students
TU Delft Scholarships is in two categories: The Sub-saharan African and the young African scholars. The Sub-saharan African provides two full scholarship to students from Sub-Saharan Africa aged between 22 and 28 to participate in the Summer School
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Netherlands
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TU Delft
Scholarships to be taken at: TU Delft
Scholarship Type: Full funded
Scholarship Worth: 2000 euros
Number Awards: Not specified
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Sub-Saharan African Countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the TU Delft Scholarships:
- Be 35 years old or younger by December of the year of application.
- Be affiliated to a higher education or research institution, or to a local or national government. This scholarship is for young teachers or civil servants working with urban or regional planning.
- Be able to provide proof of affiliation (letter confirming you are affiliated to an institution or local government, signed and stamped).
- Be able to speak fluent English.
- Be able to teach the principles learned at the Summer School at their institutions of origin (they must have a teaching or instructor position).
- Be a teacher or civil servant in one of the following areas: Architecture, Urban design, Spatial planning (town, urban and regional planning), Environmental engineering, Water engineering, Urban law and management, Political sciences, Public administration, Areas that have a close relationship with planning and design of sustainable cities and communities
Benefits for the TU Delft Scholarships:
- Ticket from and to your country of residence
- Accommodation during the summer school
- Meals and transportation allowance
Application Procedures for the TU Delft Scholarships (How to apply):
To apply for the 2024 TU Delft Scholarships, follow the procedures stated below:
- Please read the conditions for this scholarship before applying, and make sure you are eligible.
- Write a 800 word motivation letter explaining your ideas and how you can benefit from the Summer School. This is a PERSONAL letter, so you should avoid using clichés and sentences that you find on model motivation letters. We are interested in you as a person and as a teacher.
- Prepare a two-page CV with your academic and professional information. Don’t forget to explain your activities as a teacher/ instructor, researcher or civil servant.
- Add a LETTER from another senior teacher or senior public servant from your institution confirming that you are affiliated and what is your role in the institution. This letter must be signed.
- Prepare a three minute VIDEO explaining who you are, what are your activities and how you think the Summer School can benefit you.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANALYSE YOUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
- Send materials in a zipped folder to email@example.com mentioning YOUNG AFRICAN TEACHER SCHOLARSHIP. Please use the website to send the ZIP file.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
For more information visit the official website