Eric Bleumink 2024 Fund Scholarships
The objective of the scholarship is to provide assistance to students worldwide who aspire to further their academic journey in any field at the university. The grant is applicable to a Master’s degree program lasting either 1 or 2 years.
Eric Bleumink was a prominent figure known for his philanthropic contributions to education. His legacy lives on through the Eric Bleumink Fund, which supports international students in pursuing higher education at the University of Groningen. This fund serves as a testament to his commitment to fostering global learning and providing opportunities for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to excel in their academic endeavors.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in the Netherlands
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen before February 2024. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund.
- Possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Be in good health.
- Have on other means of financing the study in question.
Benefits for the Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship:
- Full tuition fees
- Costs of international travel.
- Health Insurance
Application Procedures for the Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates applying for the Scholarship should take into consideration that the University of Groningen’s Admission Office, in collaboration with its faculties’ Admission Boards, will decide on the selection of candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants are required to initially seek admission into a master’s degree program at the University of Groningen in order to be eligible for the scholarship consideration.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website