Erasmus 2024 PhD Positions in Business and Management (Fully Funded)
The Erasmus University Rotterdam is currently accepting applications for the Fully-Funded PhD Positions in Business and Management for the year 2024. international students with outstanding academic achievements are encouraged to apply for several available PhD positions
The scholarship applications to the ERIM PhD Programme for the next available intake (new academic year) are fully electronic and are made available in Fall (November) every year
These PhD positions, open to international students for study in the Netherlands, are both fully funded and fiercely competitive. The unique aspect is that as these positions are fully funded and salaried, successful candidates will essentially become employees (promovendi) of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Netherlands
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, Salary and Other Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Erasmus PhD Positions in Business and Management:
- Applicants must be international student.
- Candidates must hold an MSc, MA or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project)
- Have excellent results in your first degree or graduate study
- Show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 per cent (required for all entering PhD students
- Have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For TOEFL we require a score of at least 100 on the internet-based test and 600 on the paper-based test. For IELTS there is a minimum score requirement of 7.5. The language test results should not be older than two years
Benefits for the Erasmus PhD Positions in Business and Management:
- Tuition fee,
- Salary and benefits
- Fixed, gross monthly salaries are € 2,395 in the first year, € 2,790 in the second year, € 2,920 in the third year, and € 3,061 in the fourth year.
Application Procedures for the Erasmus PhD Positions in Business and Management (How to Apply):
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications through the online platform of Erasmus University Rotterdam. Be prepared to scan and upload various files and necessary documents.
Keep in mind that the system only allows one file per required document, so you might have to consolidate multiple documents into one (check the full application instructions for a detailed description of the allowed document format).
- Curriculum vitae in English, including all personal data.
- A certified copy of all academic diploma in the original language.
- A certified translation of academic diploma in English or Dutch (if applicable).
- A certified copy of all academic transcripts (lists of grades) in the original language.
- Two academic reference letters (business reference letters cannot replace the academic reference letters).
- Original TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information visit the official website