Transylvania University 2023 International Merit Scholarships in USA
Transylvania University is pleased to provide the International Merit Scholarship to exceptional international students who possess an impressive academic background. This scholarship opportunity is open to undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Transylvania University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition-fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Transylvania University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships:
- Applicants for the Interested applicants for the Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships must be international student.
- Be a first-year international applicant of any major to a participating college or university. ( International applicants are individuals who hold citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who don’t also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency)
- Demonstrate an interest and initiative in promoting intercultural learning and exchange.
- Meet the admission criteria and adhere to the deadlines at Transylvania.
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries will be required to provide a proof of English proficiency.
Scholarship Benefits for the Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships:
- Global Superior: $20,000
- Global Excellence: $18,000
- Global Prestige: $15,000
Application Procedures for the Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships (How to Apply):
If you are planning to apply to multiple colleges and universities, including Transylvania University, which is one of the over 500 institutions that use the Common Application, we recommend that you complete the Common Application. The application becomes available on August 1 for fall 2023 enrollment.
If you need assistance with filling out the application, you can reach out to Alice Schaaf, Assistant Director of International Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is your first time using the Common Application, please register at the provided link.
The following documents are required for your application:
- Admissions Essay
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Official scores from TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, ACT, and/or SAT.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website