Ursinus Gateway 2023 International Scholarship in USA
Are you prepared to pursue your educational aspirations? Apply for the Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in the United States and increase your chances of achieving your academic goals. This scholarship opportunity is open to both domestic and international undergraduate students who are interested in enrolling in a degree program at Ursinus College.
Admissible applicants who meet the criteria of earning an SAT score of 1250 or higher, an ACT score of 28 or higher, or maintaining an unweighted GPA of 3.85 or above on a 4.0 scale during their application will be guaranteed a Gateway Scholarship award of $35,000 per year.
Ursinus College is a renowned liberal arts institution located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. With a rich history spanning over 150 years, Ursinus College offers a vibrant and intellectually stimulating environment for students to pursue their educational aspirations. The college is known for its commitment to academic excellence, fostering critical thinking skills, and nurturing a strong sense of community. Students at Ursinus College have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of academic disciplines, participate in experiential learning, and benefit from close faculty mentorship. The college’s picturesque campus provides a beautiful setting for learning and personal growth, with state-of-the-art facilities and resources to support students’ academic and extracurricular pursuits. Ursinus College is dedicated to empowering students to become well-rounded, socially responsible individuals equipped with the knowledge and skills to make a positive impact in their chosen fields and in society as a whole.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships In USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ursinus College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Ursinus College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Up to $35,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship in USA:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Ursinus College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Ursinus College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
SEE ALSO: U.S. – West Africa 2024 Tech Challenge
Application Procedures for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship in USA (How to Apply):
Students who are interested in the scholarship will first need to apply for admission at Ursinus College. Once their application is submitted, they will receive a username and password via email. By using this login information, they can access the scholarship application. It is important to check the email address associated with their application in order to retrieve the necessary login details.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official website