Harvard University 2024 MBA Scholarship for International Students
Harvard University is inviting suitably qualified candidates for the 2024 MBA Scholarship available for international students at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University, USA
Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA
Funding Amount: 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Benefits for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and
- Accommodation expenses related to the internship
Application Procedures for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship (How to Apply):
If you wish to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2025
For more information Visit the Official Website.