The OECD 2024 Student Internship Programme
The OECD 2024 Internship Programme application is now open for qualified motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation.
Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. The Internship Programme is open on an on-going basis. Students enrolled at a fully accredited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship can apply online.
The OECD conducts extensive research, produces reports, and provides a forum for governments to exchange information and coordinate efforts in areas such as economic growth, trade, education, and environmental sustainability.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Paris, France
Program Duration: 1 & 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor, Master, PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for The OECD 2024 Student Internship Programme:
- Applicants who are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment
Application Procedures for The OECD Internship (How to Apply):
The recruitment for The OECD Student Internship Programme are on an on-going basis and applications are accepted throughout the year. You can apply anytime via our online application platform.
Internship start dates will be set based on your dates of availability and the OECD hiring teams’ schedules: do not forget to specify the date and duration of your availability in the application form.
If your application is not successful, you are welcome to apply again to the next vacancy publication, open in March and September.
Application Deadline: On-going Basis
For more information Visit the Official Website.