MTN 2024 Global Graduate Development Programme
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Programme Sponsor(s): MTN
Program Type: Graduate Development Training
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualification: Young graduates (HND/BSc/MSc/Etc)
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme:
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a 1st class or second class upper university degree.
- Applicants must be resident in an African country with valid documents.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to enrol in the training session of the programme and excel.
- Applicants are to be available for full-time engagement if successful.
Benefits for the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme:
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Community Development
- Structures Personal Development
- Financial Rewards for Performance
- Global Induction
- Medical Aid
- Pension Scheme
Application Procedures for the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website