YALI RLC 2024 West Africa Emerging Leaders Program
The YALI RLC 2024 West Africa Emerging Leaders Program is now accepting applications for the on going cohort 47, interested Applicants are encouraged to apply.
The call for application is open to all. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The Young African Leaders Initiative Regional Leadership Center (YALI RLC) is a program designed to empower and connect young African leaders to foster positive change in their communities and across the continent.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Program Sponsor(s): YALI Regional Leadership Center
Program to be hosted: YALI Regional Leadership Center – Accra
Program Type: Leadership program
Basic Qualification: Emerging leaders of all background
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: West Africans
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
- Demonstrated leadership in public service, business and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and professional experience in the sector/track selected, and
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your country and/or community after the program.
Benefits for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Management and
- Public Policy and Management
- At the end of the programs participants will be awarded with certificate and become a member of the YALI Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors
Application Procedures for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program (How to Apply):
Applications for this program are all done online, click here to start application if you are eligible. Applicants will be required to provide correct information about themselves.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information Visit the Official Website.