Unilever 2023 Digital Internship Programme for Young Graduates
Qualified young individuals who are seeking practical experience in the digital field at a renowned global institution are encouraged to apply for the Unilever Digital Internship Programme 2023.
The Unilever Digital Internship Programme 2023 offers an internship position situated in Johannesburg. It is an opportunity for highly qualified young individuals who are eager to gain practical experience in the digital field within a prestigious global institution. Candidates with exceptional academic backgrounds and digital skills that can be honed and transformed into valuable digital assets are invited to apply.
Unilever is a company dedicated to promoting equity, inclusion, and diversity as drivers of business success and the creation of a better future. They strive to ensure that their diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities are all provided with equal opportunities. Unilever recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential for achieving growth aspirations and fostering inclusivity throughout the organization. At Unilever, they value and encourage individuals to bring their authentic selves to work, fostering an environment where everyone’s unique contributions are appreciated and valued. This commitment to inclusivity extends to you as well.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Unilever Digital Internship:
- Matric with Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completed Relevant Diploma/ Degree in IT Support, Hardware and Software
- Requiring experiential training Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CVs.
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in excel
- Create Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians on Network and IT related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e Backups, Fine Tuning,user maintenance ,Indexing etc)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance(backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Execellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowledge of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protect solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Hyperviser
Application Procedures for the Unilever Digital Internship (How to apply):
Prospective candidates for the Unilever Digital Internship are required to submit an online application before the specified deadline. As part of the application process, applicants must attach proof of their qualification certificates and include a copy of their ID as supporting documents along with their CV.
Application Deadline: 17th June 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website