Tetra Foundation 2024 Seafarers Scholarship Program
Tetra Foundation 2024 Seafarers Scholarship program is now open to interested applicants who wish to pursue a criteria in any of the approved degree programmes in the 2024 academic session
The program aims to build well-trained and culturally diverse Nigerian seafarers through effective partnerships that will foster training in maritime academies, provide sea-time experience, and acquire a Certificate of Competency (CoC)
The Foundation aims to build a skilled high-earning workforce poised to support the growing in-country marine infrastructure and investments, while contributing to the global seafarer’s supply — currently experiencing a NET shortage
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tetra Foundation
Host Institution(s): Approved Institution
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Tetra Foundation Seafarers Scholarship:
- Be between the ages of 16-20.
- Have a keen interest in being a marine engineer or a deck officer.
- Have a minimum of C4 in English in WASSCE.
- Have a minimum of B3 in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in WASSCE.
- Have perfect eyesight without colour blindness
Benefits for the Tetra Foundation Seafarers Scholarship:
- Tuition fees.
- Travel expense.
- Accommodation and feeding.
- Global exposure to sea time experience.
- Internationally recognised Certificate of Competency (CoC).
Application Procedures for the Tetra Foundation Seafarers Scholarship (How to apply):
Interested and qualified candidates should “APPLY” to complete and submit the application
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information, visit the official website