Swedish Institute 2024 Scholarships for Global Professionals
Swedish Institute are looking for qualified candidates for the 2024 Scholarships for Global Professionals to pursue for master’s level studies in Sweden.
The application process for Swedish universities is managed by University Admissions. It is a centralised process and, on their portal, you can apply for up to 4 master’s programmes.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and regions.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Sweden
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Swedish Universities
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Scholarship Benefits)
Number of Awards: 250
Scholarship Level: Masters Programme
Nationality: International Students.
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Swedish Institute Scholarships:
- Country of citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships.
- University admissions: You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by the stipulated date (to be updated).
- Work experience: You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
- Leadership experience: You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment or from civil society engagements.
- Master’s programmes: The master’s programmes you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programmes within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
Benefits for the Swedish Institute Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee coverage paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- A monthly payment of SEK 10,000to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Travel grant of up to SEK 15,000 for the entire study period depending on your country of origin
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and professional development. The local networks operate worldwide and currently consist of over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
Application Procedures for the Swedish Institute Scholarships (How to Apply):
Application for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals starts with application for a master’s programme at a Swedish University and then application for application for a Global Professionals scholarship for final evaluation and consideration.
The online application portal for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals will open on 12 February for the academic year 2024/2025. You can already read the open call for applications and prepare your collection of documents.
Application Deadline: To be Updated
For more information Visit the Official Website.