Axel Adler 2024 Scholarship at University of Gothenburg Sweden
The University of Gothenburg are currently accepting applications from qualified international Students for the Axel Adler 2024 Scholarship programs.
University of Gothenburg Axel Adler Scholarship offers a fully funded opportunity to students studying international Master’s or Bachelor’s Programmes at the University of Gothenburg.
The University of Gothenburg Axel Adler Scholarship is funded by Adlerbertska Scholarship Foundation and Adlerbertska Grant Foundation and the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR). The selection of scholars is primarily based on the applicant’s qualifications in regards to the study programme.
SEE ALSO: Scholarships In Switzerland
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Adlerbertska Scholarship Foundation and Adlerbertska Grant Foundation and the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR).
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Gothenburg
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Nationality: All Countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Axel Adler Scholarship:
- You are required to pay tuition in Sweden
- You need to apply for an international campus-based programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first priority.
- You need to submit your application for studies by 15 January 2024 and pay the application fee and document your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2024 through www.universityadmissions.se.
- For more detailed information about the scholarship, please read the document “Axel Adler Scholarship 2024 – Requirements and detailed information
SEE ALSO: Scholarships In Australia
Application Procedures for the Axel Adler Scholarship (How to apply):
Interested and qualified applicants for the University of Gothenburg Axel Adler Scholarship should follow the steps below;
- Students who have applied to a programme at the University of Gothenburg as their first priority through universityadmissions.se and fulfill the requirements, will receive an email with application instructions around February 8, 2024.
- The invitation to apply for Axel Adler Scholarship will be sent to the email address you have registered at universityadmissions.se.
- If you are eligible and have not received an email by this date (and also checked your Spam mail folder), please let us know by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV and Letter of Motivation
- When applying for Axel Adler Scholarship you shall include a CV and a Letter of Motivation as written text. These are used for the selection of scholars.
- In the motivational letter you have the possibility to highlight merits from your CV. It is not possible to attach any other form of documentation to your scholarship application.
- Academic staff make the assessment and ranking, based on the CV and Motivation letter in your scholarship application.
- The assessment is made in collaboration with the assessment of your application to the study programme, to determine your suitability for the programme as well as your commitment and desire to study.
- There is an exception for Master programmes in Fine Art, Crafts and Design and programmes in Music and Performance which will be awarded a total of four scholarships for all programmes
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024
For more information visit the official website