Embassy of France in the Central African Republic 2024 Doctoral scholarships
The Embassy of France in the Central African Republic 2024 Doctoral scholarships is open to qualified candidates at the University of Bangui to complete a Doctorate in a French or African university.
For the Doctorate or Post-Doctorate level, students registered or in the process of registering for a thesis in a French, Cameroonian or Senegalese university can apply.
The Embassy of France in the Central African Republic offers doctoral scholarships to support outstanding individuals pursuing advanced research and academic endeavors
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in France
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Embassy of France in the Central African Republic
Host Institution(s): University of Bangui
Funding Amount: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: PhD
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Embassy of France in the Central African Republic Doctoral scholarships:
- Applicants must be of Central African nationality and resident in the Central African Republic
- Applicants must be aged 45 or less
- Applicants must be a lecturer or temporary or tenured teacher at the University of Bangui
- Applicants must Present a solid and relevant research project
- Applicants must be registered in the first year of thesis in 2023-2024 at the latest.
- Priority will be given to the following sectors: science and technology, health, law, political science, economics and management.
Application Procedures for the Embassy of France in the Central African Republic Doctoral scholarships (How to Apply):
Interested students who meet the eligibility criteria send their application by email to the following address: email@example.com
To apply, the following documents must be sent by email to this address:
- The candidate’s information sheet, accessible at the bottom of this page
- A letter of invitation to a host laboratory
If you are invited for an interview, you will be asked for the following supporting documents. Be careful not to send them before the invitation for an interview
- Proof of identity (identity card or birth certificate)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your research project
- Last diploma obtained as well as the transcript.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website.