Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 in Donghua University
The Shanghai Government Scholarships in Donghua University offers international students with intellects who are interested, the opportunity to study in one of the top ranking universities in China for their ongoing scholarship programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This Scholarship is made available to students who are interested in achieving their potentials but don’t have the finance to gain higher education, this gives them the opportunity to get it in a friendly environment.
The Shanghai Government Scholarships in Donghua University is a full and a partial scholarship. From 2006, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world every year to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Donghua University, China
Scholarship to be taken at: Donghua University, China
Scholarship Type: Full Funding (See Benefits Below)
Number of Award: 40
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibilty Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 in Donghua University:
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by government, institutes or organizations in China.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Full Scholarship (Type A)
- A tuition fee waiver.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500).
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Partial Scholarship (Type B)
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for international students in China.
Application Procedures for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 in Donghua University (How to apply):
- check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
- Before apply to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application at dhu.edu.cn, 2). Submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required, and 3). Pay the application fee.
Application Deadline: March 31 (Fall Student)
For more information, Visit the Official Website