Lingnan University 2023 Non-local Student Scholarships (Government-funded)
Lingnan University is currently accepting applications from students who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance for the Non-local Student Scholarships. This program, which begins in the 2023-2024 academic session, is funded by the government. Interested students are encouraged to apply.
Lingnan University provides full scholarships to all successful applicants, which cover tuition fees, hostel expenses, and partially support academic and living costs. These scholarships are renewable on an annual basis and can be held for the entire duration of the standard study period, as long as the recipients maintain outstanding academic performance.
Lingnan University provides a range of scholarships aimed at supporting exceptional non-local students who wish to pursue full-time undergraduate studies funded by the University Grants Committee (UGC).
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in China
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UGC-funded (Government-funded)
Host Institution(s): Lingnan University, Hong Kong
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel & living expenses)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants for undergraduate studies
- Applicants must be ready for full-time program
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- Applicants who has good academic standing and a good track record in community services
Application Procedures for the Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships (How to Apply):
To apply for admission to UGC-funded (Government-funded) undergraduate programs, you need to follow these steps:
- Create an application account on the Online Admission System.
- Submit your application online through the same account.
- In the “Application Type” section, select “Self-financed Programs.”
- You can apply for admission to both UGC-funded and self-financed undergraduate programs using the same application account.
- There is no limit on the number of program choices you can select for self-financed undergraduate programs.
- For detailed information about individual programs and their admission procedures, please visit the respective websites listed on the Undergraduate Programs page.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website