Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK
Submission for the Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK is currently ongoing from suitably qualified African students who are looking to register for a master’s degree program in the UK for the 2023/2024 academic year to receive financial help towards tuition funding.
London School of Hygiene in the UK is providing an opportunity for Master’s scholarship funding to those interested in gaining the expertise and abilities necessary to design, execute, and assess evidence-based sexual and reproductive health programs and policies in sub-Saharan Africa and other low- and middle-income settings. The SRHP&P Scholarship program seeks to bolster sexual and reproductive health in sub-Saharan Africa.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is a world-leading institution for research and education in public health and tropical medicine. Founded in 1899, LSHTM has an international reputation for research and education in a wide range of areas including epidemiology, public health, international health, tropical medicine and health management. The School is home to more than 3,000 students and staff from over 140 countries, making it one of the most culturally diverse university campuses in the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming
Host Institution(s): LSHTM in the UK
- Full tuition fees worth GBP 17,000.00
- A one-time allowance of GBP 1,000.00 for IT equipment and/or internet costs and/or other learning costs.
Number of Awards: 45
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students from Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Liberia, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Tanzania.
Eligibility for the Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK:
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a sub-Saharan African country, as defined by the World Bank.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for the online MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming program, with all required supplementary documents.
- Applicants must have worked either in the sexual and reproductive health field or other health-related fields (s) in any sub-Saharan African country for a minimum of two years.
Method of Application for the Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK:
Interested applicants must submit an application for study for the MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming via the university’s admissions portal. Ensure that all supporting documents, including the Supplementary Questions form, are submitted before the deadline.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2023.
For more information, Visit the Official Website.