University of Exeter 2024 Global Excellence Scholarships
University of Exeter is excited to offer its 2024 Global Excellence Scholarships to outstanding international students who wishes to enroll in a degree program in the institution for the 2024 academic year
Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarships have been created to support students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to our thriving University community of students and staff from over 150 countries
Global Excellence Scholarships recognise high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing our exceptional teaching and learning, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: £5,000 – £10,000
Number Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships:
- Are classified as an international student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay international fees in 2024/25).
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2025.
- Award is available for an postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Exeter’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
Application Procedures for the University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships (How To Apply):
Interested applicants for the University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships in UK are to apply using the webform.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Application Deadline: 9th February 2024
For more information Visit the Official website