Scholarships for Incoming International Students 2023/2024 at Logan University
Logan University is now accepting applications from prospective students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the university in the 2023/2024 academic year. These scholarships are specifically for incoming international students.
It’s important to note that the Logan University in the USA is sponsoring this scholarship opportunity. If you are awarded the scholarship, you will have the chance to study in the USA, which could greatly enhance your academic career. The scholarship type is a Tuition Award, which means that your tuition fees will be covered for the duration of your studies at Logan University, USA. This scholarship offer is a fantastic opportunity and could be one of the best things to happen to you during the 2023 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Logan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Logan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Logan University Scholarships 2023/24:
- Applicants must be international students enrolled in a full-time program at the university.
- Applicants foreign transcript must include a course-by-course evaluation and U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalency on a 4.0 scale, as well as a degree equivalency when applicable
- Applicants may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the subscores for the iBT Test are (below):
- Writing: 18
- Listening: 21
- Reading: 21
- Speaking: 19
Application Procedures for the Logan University Scholarships 2023/24 (How to Apply):
To apply for the Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students, interested and eligible applicants are required to complete an online application form. The following documents are also required:
- A letter of recommendation from a chiropractor (if an applicant does not have one in mind, they can reach out to the Admissions office for assistance).
- A statement of motivation.
- Evidence of financial resources or funding commitment to complete at least one year (12 months) of education.
- Official transcripts should be submitted to the Office of Admissions for evaluation. In some cases, an outside evaluating agency may be required, and in that case, the official evaluation by the agency should be sent in place of the original transcripts. The transcripts should be sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions, at 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- Proof of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States. It is recommended that all documents be submitted at least six months prior to the trimester an applicant intends to attend.
If applicants have any questions, they can contact the Office of Admissions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website