Thomas Jefferson 2024 Scholarship Program (TJSP)
The 2024/2025 Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) is currently open for applications. This program is designed to offer full-time undergraduate students from Tunisia the chance to engage in a one-year academic experience at a U.S. university or college, focusing on non-degree studies.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United States Department of State
Host Institution(s): Institutions in the United States
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: All study level
Requirement and Eligibility criteria for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program:
- is a Tunisian citizen;
- currently resides in Tunisia;
- is enrolled as a full-time, undergraduate, university/institute student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia;
- is NOT in the final year of their undergraduate program at the time of application Engineering students are eligible in their first or second year (preparatory classes), and third and fourth year of undergraduate study;
- is able to receive a U.S. J-1 visa; is at least 18 years old by July 1, 2024;
- is committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program;
- is able to achieve a TOEFL score of at least 500; and
- completes the academic year prior to study in the United States in good standing with a passing average (a.k.a. moyenne générale).
Application Procedures for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship PrograM (How to Apply):
If you’re keen on joining the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) for the 2024/2025 term, you can submit your application online by visiting the official site or clicking the ‘Apply Now‘ button. Ensure that you complete all necessary sections of the application and include contact details for two references. It’s important that Reference 1 and Reference 2 are filled out by distinct individuals capable of speaking to your qualifications as a prospective scholarship recipient.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website