Nigerian Navy 2023 Recruitment Application Guide and Start Date
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023: Application Portal, How to Apply, and Application Form If you are a young Nigerian with a desire to join the Nigerian Navy, you have the opportunity to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023, provided you meet the required qualifications. The Nigerian Navy conducts its recruitment exercises in batches and seeks to enlist dynamic and passionate individuals into both regular and non-regular courses.
To apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023, you must use the official Navy recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The process involves completing the application form provided during the application period and uploading the required documents.To make the application process smooth and hassle-free for you, we have prepared a general guideline outlining the steps to follow when submitting your application on the portal.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Process starts with advertisements in both print and electronic media to raise awareness among the general public. Interested applicants will then proceed with their application by filling out the online application forms. After completing the online registration, successful candidates will be invited to participate in Recruitment Examinations. Those who perform well in these examinations will be invited for interviews, and from there, the final shortlisting of qualified candidates will be conducted.
SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants for entry categories A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D4, D5, D6, D7, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1 and G require School Certificate and must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 June 2022. For entry categories requiring NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Midwife qualifications, such as categories A1, A2, A3, A4, C2, C3, D2, E5, F2, J, K and N as well as categories D3 (Sportsmen and Sportswomen) and H (Drivers/Mechanics), applicants must be between ages of 18 – 26 years by 30 June 2022. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications:
- a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to sub paragraphs b – e).
- b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- c. National Examination Council (NECO).
- d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- h. Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Available Positions in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- A 1 – Marine Engineer Artificer (MEA)
- A2 – Weapon Electrical Artificers (WEA)
- A3 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Airframe Engine) Qualification
- A4 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA/EEE)
- A5 – Shipwright Artificers (SHIPA)
- B1 – Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM)
- B2 – Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM)
- B3 – Automobile Mechanics (AM)
- C1- Communications
- C2 – Computer
- C3 – ICT
- D1 – Seaman
- D2 – Survey Recorders
- D3 – Sportsmen and Sportswomen
- D4 – Physical Training Instructors
- D5 – Chaplain Assistants
- D6 – Mosque Assistants
- D7 – Firemen
- E1 – Writers
- E2 – Store Assistants
- E3 – Caterers
- E4 – Ordnance
- E5 – Project Technicians
- F1 – Medical Assistants
- F2 – Health Technicians
- G – Bandsmen
- H – Drivers/Mechanics
- J – Journalists
- K – Nurses
- N – Education
Application Procedures for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment (How to Apply):
The 2023 Navy application process is exclusively conducted online through the official Nigerian Navy application portal, which is www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Eligible candidates are required to visit this portal and complete the application form. It is crucial to thoroughly read and understand the complete application guidelines before starting the application.
Once the application form is filled, applicants must click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button on the portal to generate their unique Transaction ID. It is highly recommended that candidates print a copy of the ‘Application Summary’ for their records.
Important to note that the entire enlistment process for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 is completely free of charge. Applicants are strongly advised not to give money to any individual under any circumstances during the application process.
For more information visit their Official Website