MRS Oil Nigeria Plc 2024 Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc 2024 Scholarship is currently open for applications from highly motivated and outstanding Nigerian students who are passionate about advancing their educational careers in different programs.
The scholarship scheme not only eases the financial burden on deserving students but also encourages academic excellence and dedication to personal growth
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. They focus in creating an opportunity to support Education in Nigeria
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
Host Institution(s): Approved Universities across Nigeria
Funding Amount: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Post-Primary & Undergraduates
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship:
- Applicants must be the child of the shareholder or staff
- Applicants must be from an approved Nigerian Institutions, certified by the ministry of Education.
- Applicants must have completed either the Junior secondary certificate examination or the Senior secondary certificate examination.
- Maximum age is 18 years (Senior Secondary Category) and 25 years (Tertiary category).
Application Procedures for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship (How to Apply):
To be considered for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc 2024 Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students, applicants are hereby informed that All completed application forms and attached documents not larger than 5mb should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download the following and apply:
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Employees Children
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Shareholders Children
- Employee’s Child Application Form
- Shareholder’s Child Application Form
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website