Nelson Mandela Masters 2023 Scholarships for Africans to Study in Chile [Fully Funded]
The government of Chile, via the Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID), is excited to share the Nelson Mandela Masters scholarship opportunities. These scholarships are available for African students aiming to pursue Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions in the academic session of 2024.
The scholarship offers fully funded opportunities and seeks to contribute to the education of professionals in Master’s programs provided by Chilean universities or higher education institutions known for their high level of excellence.
The Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships, facilitated by the Chilean Government’s Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID), present a fully funded opportunity for African students pursuing Master’s studies in Chilean higher education institutions during the 2024 academic session. These scholarships aim to enhance the expertise of professionals by supporting Master’s programs offered by esteemed Chilean universities with a strong reputation for excellence.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships for African Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Chile
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships:
- Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
- Applicants must have experience in the subjects they choose to pursue Master’s studies in.
- Possess unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution.
- Be in possession of a 4-year university degree.
- Demonstrate competency in Spanish.
Benefits for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships:
- Spanish language course.
- The cost of flights to and from Chile (and a bus fare if the students need to travel to cities without airports).
- Tuition fees for a maximum of 24 months.
- Monthly allowance of 560000 Chilean pesos.
- Any medical conditions, accidents, or losses sustained while in Chile.
- A once-off book allowance of 90000 Chilean pesos.
Application Procedures for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships for Africans should electronically submit the AGCID Grant application along with the following supporting documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Acceptance letter from the chosen study program.
- Medical certificate – physical and mental.
- Original Professional Title certificate or a notarized copy by a public notary; Curriculum Vitae, highlighting work and academic background.
- Motivational letter explaining the reasons driving the applicant to study in Chile.
- Brief description of potential thesis areas and topics.
- Academic reference letter.
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable).
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website