NDDC 2023 Post-Graduate (Master’s Degree) Scholarships
The NDDC is currently accepting applications for the 2023/2024 Post-Graduate (Master’s Degree) Scholarships, with the goal of enhancing Human Resource Development in the Niger Delta region. Prospective candidates are urged to seize this opportunity.
The eagerly anticipated scholarship from the Niger Delta Development Commission aims to provide young individuals with essential training and skills to actively engage in the Federal Government’s local content program.
The NDDC Post-Graduate (Master’s) Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 presents a valuable opportunity for individuals seeking advanced education. Geared towards enhancing Human Resource Development in the Niger Delta region, the scholarship aims to equip recipients with essential skills and knowledge for effective participation in the Federal Government’s local content program. Interested applicants are required to complete an online application, providing necessary documents such as a recent passport photograph, local government identification letter, overseas university admission letter, relevant degree certificates, and NYSC discharge/exemption certificate. Successful applicants will receive a registration number, and shortlisted candidates will undergo a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This initiative reflects a commitment to fostering education and empowerment within the region.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Host Institution(s): Foreign universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the NDDC Post-Graduate Scholarships:
- Scholar must hail from the Niger Delta Region.
- Must have obtained a First Class Degree, Second Class Upper, or Lower Division.
- Initial Application: Interested candidates must submit an online application via the Commission’s Website.
- Preliminary Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
i. WASSCE/NECO results
ii. Undergraduate degree classification (1st Class, Second Class Upper/Lower)
iii. Local Government Identification
3. Computer-Based Test: Shortlisted candidates will undergo a computer-based test conducted by consultants in Rivers State.
4. Minimum test Score: Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% in the test to proceed to the next stage.
5. Further Shortlisting: Candidates who successfully pass the test will be further shortlisted.
6. Final Verification: The final verification of the candidates will be done through the Local Government Area (LGA) and Community Development Committee (CDC).
Application Procedures for the NDDC Post-Graduate Scholarships (How to Apply):
Those interested in the NDDC Post-Graduate (Master’s) Scholarship for 2023/2024 must fill out an online application and submit the following documents:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized overseas university
- Relevant degree from recognized universities
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
Upon successful completion of the application, a registration number will be automatically assigned, and applicants are advised to print a hard copy of the online-generated acknowledgement for future reference.
Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the NDDC website and are required to participate in a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
Application Deadline: Five weeks from official advert announcement
For more information Visit the Official Website