Mauritius Africa 2024 Scholarship Scheme
The Government of Mauritius is pleased to announce the Mauritius Africa 2024 scholarship Scheme to qualified applicants who are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or African Commonwealth countries for the 2024 academic session
The scholarship award is available for undergraduate, Masters and PhD studies enrolled for a full-time on-campus programme at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity
The Mauritius Africa Scholarship is a great initiative aimed at promoting education and international collaboration. This scholarship program, offered by the government of Mauritius, extends a helping hand to students from African countries, providing them with the opportunity to pursue higher education in Mauritius
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in South Africa
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mauritius
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme:
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by 01 January 2025.
- For MPhil/PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 40 years by 01 January 2025.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, MPhil or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2024.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum duration as indicated in the table [see Call for Applications] or the minimum course duration whichever is lesser
Benefits for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme:
- Tuition fees
- Support for living expenses.
- Airfare ticket to and fro Mauritius
SEE ALSO: Scholarships In Germany
Application Procedures for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme (How to Apply):
- Interested applicants for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2024 are to complete the application form and provide all the needed documents.
- Application for the scholarship can only be made on the application form, duly filled-in.
- Appropriate section of the application form has been set aside that must be endorsed and completed by the Nominating Agency in the country of citizenship of the applicant.
- An application under this Scheme is to be made solely through the Nominating Agency responsible for the processing of scholarships in the country of citizenship of the applicant.
Applications, together with supporting documents as required should be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Mauritius at the address mentioned below:
The Senior Chief Executive,
Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
(Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division)
Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544.
Republic of Mauritius (Email: email@example.com)
Application Deadline: 19 April, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website