Maurice R. Greenberg World 2024 Fellows Program at Yale University [Fully Funded]
Yale University is inviting qualified individuals to apply for a Fellowship in the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program. This is a full-time residential program located at Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs.
The fellowship in the USA designed for international students offers successful participants the chance to broaden their perspectives, engage in mutual learning, and experience both professional and personal growth. Key elements of the fellowship program at Yale for international students encompass weekly seminars, personal development, event hosting, student mentoring, and group travel.
Yale University, nestled in New Haven, Connecticut, stands as one of the Ivy League’s prestigious institutions, renowned for its academic excellence and historical significance. Founded in 1701, Yale boasts a rich tradition of scholarship, shaping the minds of influential leaders, thinkers, and innovators. The university’s picturesque campus is home to a diverse and vibrant community of students and scholars. With world-class faculty and state-of-the-art facilities, Yale offers a comprehensive range of academic programs across various disciplines. From its iconic architecture to its commitment to fostering intellectual curiosity, Yale University remains a beacon of higher education, dedicated to advancing knowledge and nurturing future leaders.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Yale University
Host Institution(s): Yale University
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship benefits
Nationality: All Nationalities except USA
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program:
- Be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers.
- Average age of 39 years for a world fellow, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Be a citizen of a country other than the United States.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must possess an established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity be be eligible for a fellowship in Yale University.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level must be demonstrated by the applicant
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking must be exhibited by the applicant.
- Applicants must show a commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
Benefits for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program:
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
SEE ALSO: TWAS-UNESCO 2024 Associateship Scheme
Application Procedures for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program should be aware that the entire application procedure is conducted online, and submissions are accepted at any time leading up to the application deadline.
To initiate the process, applicants must establish an account to access the online application platform. Following this, they can upload necessary materials and request letters of recommendation.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (up to 3 pages)
- Personal Statement (up to 1000 words)
- Three letters of recommendation.
Additionally, applicants have the choice to submit a concise video statement if they wish.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website