TWAS-UNESCO 2024 Associateship Scheme
TWAS, in partnership with UNESCO and several outstanding centers of excellence in the Southern regions, is welcoming applications from eligible researchers for the TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme 2024.
The goal of the Associateship Scheme is to mitigate the impact of brain drain on numerous developing nations and facilitate frequent visits by researchers from these countries to distinguished centers of excellence in the Southern regions.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internship
Company/Organisation(s): TWAS and UNESCO
Program Type: Associateship scheme
Program Location: Several
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Ph.D.
Nationality: Developing countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme:
- Applicants must be holders of a PhD or equivalent degree.
- Applicants must have obtained their degrees in the field of natural sciences.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
Application Procedures for the TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme (How to Apply):
Prospective applicants for the TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Program are required to complete an online application and submit the following supporting documents:
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s passport, even if expired (specifically the page displaying the applicant’s name and surname).
- Supporting statement from the Head of the Home Institution.
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae (limited to no more than 4 pages).
- Full list of the applicant’s publications.
- PhD certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation provided by two referees, with at least one from an expert in another country.
- A recent invitation letter, printed on the host institution’s letterhead, from one of the institutions listed in the available files. The letter should outline the proposed duration of the visits (two to three months for each visit) and should address the intended collaboration. It should clearly indicate that there has been communication between the applicant and the prospective host regarding the scientific work to be undertaken during the visit, confirming agreement on the timing and available facilities.
Application Deadline: 4th December 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website