Schwarzman 2023 Scholars Program [Fully Funded to China]
International students who have a desire to study in Beijing, China have received positive news. The opportunity to apply for the 2023 Schwarzman Scholars Program is now available to both U.S. and global applicants.
This program offers a fully-funded one-year master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing. Its purpose is to establish a diverse group of future leaders from around the world who will contribute to enhancing mutual understanding between China and other nations.
The Schwarzman Scholars Program is a groundbreaking scholarship that acknowledges the evolving geopolitical dynamics of the 21st century. It recognizes that the success of future leaders in various fields worldwide hinges upon their comprehension of China’s influence on global trends. By fostering an understanding of China’s role, this scholarship aims to equip scholars with the necessary insights to excel in their respective domains.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in China
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Schwarzman Scholars
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Tsinghua University in Beijing
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount Varies)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Schwarzman Scholars Program:
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Be 18-28 years of age as of August 1, 2024.
- Be proficient in the English language, as all teaching will be conducted in English.
- If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application.
- This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
- The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.
- Acceptable test options are: Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100. International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7. Cambridge English: Advanced (C1) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (C2). Minimum score 185.
Application Procedures for the Schwarzman Scholars Program (How to Apply):
To apply for the Schwarzman scholarships, you are required to complete an online application and submit it electronically. You can begin the application process by clicking on the provided link. It is important to note that the application form must be filled out in English.
You have the flexibility to work on your application at your own pace and in multiple sessions. The online system allows you to save your progress and continue working on your application as often as necessary before final submission.
Application Deadline: 19 September, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website