Chinese Government 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students (Fully-funded)
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students at Beijing Institute of Technology, China. This scholarship opportunity is specifically available for students who will be starting their programs during the 2023-2024 academic session.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (Type B) is a comprehensive scholarship initiative initiated by the Ministry of Education. Its purpose is to enable Chinese universities to attract exceptionally talented international students seeking graduate studies in China. Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is one of the esteemed universities chosen to participate in this program, specifically to enroll postgraduate students in Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is recognized as a leading institution for international students seeking education in China. It boasts a scientific and comprehensive education and management system, making it an attractive destination for students from around the world. BIT is renowned for its high-quality academic programs, producing successful graduates who have access to abundant job opportunities. The institute offers full scholarship programs to eligible students, ensuring financial support. Moreover, BIT prioritizes efficient daily management and provides ample support for student life, including various engaging student activities.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in China
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Host Institution(s): Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT.
- MBA applicants should have at least 1year related working or internship experience.
Benefits for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students: CNY3,000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
Application Procedures for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program (How to Apply):
To apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants should register on the official website at http://www.campuschina.org and select program Type B. The agent number for Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is 10007. Alternatively, applicants can also register on the website http://isc.bit.edu.cn/ to initiate the application process.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website