New Europe College Fellowships 2024/2025 Application
New Europe College is welcoming applications from qualified candidates, both Romanian and international, who are at the postdoctoral level in various fields of the humanities and social sciences for the Fellowships in 2024/2025 session.
The fellowship consists of a monthly stipend, accommodation and reimbursement of travel costs for the international scholars who are selected for the fellowship. Fellows will be given free access to the resources during the entire duration of the fellowship.
This is the core program, which awards Fellowships to scholars working on projects in all fields of the humanities and social sciences. Due to funding considerations, this program has been divided into: International Fellowships, granted with the financial support of NEC’s institutional sponsors, and the Ştefan Odobleja Fellowships, targeting Romanian researchers, with financial support from UEFISCDI (The Romanian Executive Agency for Funding Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation)
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): NEC – Institute for Advanced Study
Host Institution: NEC – Institute for Advanced Study in Bucharest, Romania
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduate (PhD)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the New Europe College Fellowships:
- Be a postdoctoral scholar from Romania or other nationalities.
- Have completed a PhD in any field of the humanities and social sciences.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities
Benefit for the New Europe College Fellowships:
- Monthly stipend of 850 Euros
- Accommodation in Bucharest
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Access to the NEC library and electronic resources
Application Procedures for the New Europe College Fellowships (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates for the New Europe College Fellowships 2024 are required to fill out an online application (available in English, French, and German) and submit all necessary documents by the specified deadline.
- A recent photo
- A scan of the PhD diploma
- At least two original letters of reference (in English, French, or German) written explicitly to support the application for the NEC Fellowship.
- Curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: 18 January 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website