Imfundo Trust 20203 Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in South Africa
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships, which are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at a South African university during the 2023/24 academic year.
The Imfundo Trust is a scholarship initiative established by Old Mutual Investment Group. Its primary objective is to offer comprehensive financial support to students who have a specific interest in the investments industry, with the ultimate goal of promoting transformation within the field.
The Imfundo Trust is an initiative introduced by the Old Mutual Investment Group to support and transform the education sector. It aims to provide full financial assistance to students who are passionate about pursuing studies in the investments industry. By offering scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at South African universities, the Imfundo Trust strives to create opportunities for deserving individuals who may otherwise face financial barriers. Through this initiative, the Imfundo Trust aims to contribute to the development of a diverse and skilled workforce in the investments field, fostering positive change and empowering future leaders.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in South Africa
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Study Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Universities in South Africa
Scholarship Worth/Value: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships:
- Applicants must be in their first year and must have achieved an average of at least 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 examinations and a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
- Scholarships are only available to applicants who will be in their first or second year in 2024, with the exception of Climate Studies.
- Applicants from rural and township backgrounds will be given preference.
- Applicants must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Eligible courses: Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Climate Studies (postgraduate).
Application Procedures for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships (How to Apply):
To be considered for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year, prospective applicants must complete an online application on the designated platform before the specified deadline. Fulfilling this requirement is necessary to be considered for the bursary.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website