Sanlam CA 2024 Bursaries and Funding for Undergraduates
Presently enrolled full-time students, whether South African citizens or not, in their first, second, or third year of studies, who have shown academic prowess and a determination to excel in their educational endeavors.
Sanlam, a prominent financial services group, stands as a beacon of support for aspiring scholars in South Africa. Offering bursaries and funding opportunities, Sanlam encourages dedicated students pursuing Actuarial Science or a Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Italy
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sanlam Group
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Sanlam CA Bursaries and Funding:
- Applicants must be current full time Actuarial Students or school leaving learners who intend to study in 2024.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of scholars.
- Show the willingness to succeed.
Benefits for the Sanlam CA Bursaries and Funding:
- Tuition and registration fees
- Accommodation fees
- Allowances for prescribed books and meals
- Monthly allowance/stipend
- Guaranteed intake into the CA Programme after successful completion of studies
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in France