Sasol 2023 Learnership Career Opportunities for Young Graduates
Sasol Learnership Career Opportunities for Young Graduates is currently open to applications from talented and motivated candidates who aspire to acquire valuable skills and experiences for upcoming industrial challenges.
Sasol, together with Eskom, Energy & Water SETA, and New Age Engineering Solutions, is offering an exceptional opportunity for unemployed graduates who possess accredited qualifications from recognized institutions of higher learning.
Sasol is an international company operating in the fields of chemicals and energy. Leveraging our extensive knowledge and expertise, we incorporate advanced technologies and processes into large-scale operational facilities. Our focus is on responsibly and sustainably sourcing, producing, and marketing a diverse range of high-quality products, all aimed at generating value for our stakeholders.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): Sasol, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: South Africa
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Sasol Learnership Career Opportunities:
- Applicants must be graduates from recognised higher institutions
- Applicants must be unemployed graduates with accredited qualifications from recognised institutions of higher learning
- Applicants must have a completed National Senior Certificate or equivalent with a pass in:
- Technical Mathematics/Mathematics SG/HG
- English/Business English SG/HG
- Technical/Physical Science SG/HG
Application Procedures for the Sasol Learnership Career Opportunities (How to Apply):
To apply for Sasol Learnerships Career Opportunities, please follow the outlined procedures:
- Ensure you meet the minimum requirements, as meeting them allows you to apply, but it does not guarantee automatic selection or an interview.
- You can only apply for one discipline.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- If you pass the interview, you will be invited for a psychometric assessment.
- Upon passing the psychometric assessment, you will be invited for various checks and verifications, including a medical fitness test, security clearance, and qualification verification.
- Based on the results of these assessments and the approval of the interview panel, successful candidates will be notified.
- Candidates who are not selected will receive a regret notification.
- If you have not been contacted within 60 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. You are welcome to reapply for the next intake.
- For any inquiries regarding learner programmes, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: July 07, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website