i-Scholar Initiative 2024 Scholarship for Graduate Studies
i-Scholar Initiative is inviting suitably qualified young Nigerian graduates to apply for graduate studies abroad for the 2024 academic year
They provide you with the resources to enable you fulfil your dream of abroad education. We take the scholarship further by providing mentorship, guidance and networks that will help you succeed
The i-Scholar Initiative (iSI) plans to sponsor well-qualified candidates for one or a combination of two of the required standardized tests for foreign graduate school programs; Graduate Records Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): i-Scholar Initiative
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduate
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship:
- Be graduates of an accredited African institution with a minimum of Second Class Upper Grade.
- Must be ready to write the standardized tests latest by August.
- Must be prepared to apply for graduate admission and funding in 2024 window.
- Must be a Nigerian
Benefits for the i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship:
- Payment of required graduate school standardized test fees.
- Payment of a predetermined number of graduate school application fees (subject to performance in tests).
- End to End Mentoring
- Networking Opportunities with professionals in various fields
Application Procedures for the i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship (How to Apply):
Interested applicants for the i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide all the required application documents on or before the application deadline.
- Personal Statement
- Examination Study Plan
- Two Reference Letters to include both Academic and Professional Reference
- First Degree Transcripts
- CV or Resume
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information Visit the Official Website