NIFESS Undergraduate 2024 Scholarship and Grant
Nigerian university students in the Social Sciences are welcome to apply for the NIFESS Undergraduate Scholarship 2024, offered through the NIFESS Scholarship and Grant Trust Fund (NSGTF)
This initiative is a response to the inadequate financial aid and sponsorship made available to social sciences/management students undergoing studies in Nigerian universities, for this reason we have created the NSGTF as a platform where these students and professionals (members of NiFESS) can access financial aid for free for every academic session
The NiFESS Scholarship and Grant Trust Fund is a financial reserve backed by private organizations and NGOs to help cushion the effects of the Nigerian Economic vulnerability by offering financial aid to 10,000 (Ten thousand) students and professionals of social sciences and related courses/faculties.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NIFESS and partner NGOs
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Universities
Funding Amount: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the NIFESS Undergraduate Scholarship and Grant :
- Grade Point: 100 Level (No Grade point required) or 200 level to Final year (at least 2.75GPA).
- Levels eligible: 100 level to final year
- Social works
- Political Science
- International Relations
- History and international Studies
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Local Government Studies
- Legislative Studies
- Social Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Benefits for the NIFESS Undergraduate Scholarship and Grant :
- Undergraduate Scholarship (amount not specified)
- Undergraduate Final Year Research Project Grant
- Post-Graduate Scholarship (amount not specified)
- Post-Graduate Research Grant of up to 1,000,000 NGN (Depending on the financial needs assessment and approval from the NiFESS Scholarship and Grant Board)
- Research Grant for Doctorate Degree of up to 3,000,000 NGN (Subject to budget approval from the NiFESS Scholarship and Grant Board)
- Fellows Research allowance: Open to only Fellows of NiFESS. Fellows can access Grants of up to 10,000,000 NGN for Cross continental and International research projects, and integral research works for National Growth and Development.
Application Procedures for the NIFESS Undergraduate Scholarship and Grant (How to Apply):
To be eligible for the NIFESS Undergraduate Scholarship 2024, applicants must be registered as undergraduate members of NIFESS. Therefore, those interested should first complete their undergraduate membership registration with NIFESS before returning to the scholarship application page to proceed with their application.
- Submit a copy of the original admission letter
- Submit a copy of Student’s identity card
- Reference letter from Head of Department confirming you are student of the department in your respective Universities with Official stamp.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website