International AIDS Society (IAS) 2024 Scholarship
International AIDS Society (IAS) 2024 Scholarship is now open for applications to applicants who is at least eighteen years old on July 20, 2024, and is employed, volunteering, or pursuing education related to HIV.
For AIDS 2024, the International AIDS Society will give out both physical and virtual scholarships. In your application, please specify the kind of attendance you would desire to have as well as the kinds of financial assistance you will need to attend
This scholarship program is designed to support individuals from diverse backgrounds who are actively engaged in the field of HIV research, prevention, and treatment. By providing financial assistance, the IAS aims to empower promising professionals, researchers, and advocates, enabling them to participate in crucial conferences, workshops, and events organized by the society
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International AIDS Society (IAS)
Host Institution(s): International AIDS Society (IAS)
Funding Amount: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: All levels
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the International AIDS Society (IAS) Scholarship:
- Abstract presenters; workshop facilitators and co-facilitators; and Global Village organizers and co-organizers whose submission has been selected for the conference
- Applicants from low-income and middle-income countries
- Applicants who are part of key populations or people living with HIV
- Young people and junior investigators below the age of 35
- Applicants who did not previously receive a scholarship for an International AIDS Conference.
Benefits for the International AIDS Society (IAS) Scholarship:
- Registration for in-person plus virtual attendance (access to all sessions at the conference venue, as well as access to the virtual platform)
- Travel support (pre-paid economy class return ticket from the nearest international airport in your country of residence) for the dates of the conference and pre-conferences
- Accommodation (single room in a budget hotel), for the duration of the conference and pre-conferences
- Daily living allowance for the duration of the conference and pre-conferences.
- Registration for virtual attendance (full online access to all hybrid conference sessions)
- Accessibility support for virtual attendance (subject to the connectivity needs of selected candidates).
Application Procedures for the International AIDS Society (IAS) Scholarship (How to apply):
To apply for IAS Scholarship 2024, eligible candidates will have to answer questions about their background, experience and motivation to attend the conference. They will have to upload a letter of recommendation, which must:
- Be written in English by a manager or colleague who is familiar with your work, volunteer experience or studies in HIV and can be your referee
- Include a letterhead of your referee’s organization, company or institution
- Be dated within two months of your application submission and signed (original or digital signature) by your referee
- Explicitly reference you and support your scholarship application for AIDS 2024, explaining why you would be a good candidate for the scholarship
Please ensure that the uploaded documents are fully legible and open correctly. If we are unable to view or open your documents, your application will be considered invalid.
In the application form, candidates will be able to indicate what attendance type they prefer and request different types of financial support.
Applications submitted is through the conference account only applications sent via email or regular mail will not be accepted. You can create an account if you do not already have an IAS profile. Please note that we will use the email address you use for your account for all communication, and you cannot change it later. Once logged in, go to the scholarship section and follow the instructions to create your application.
Application Deadline: January 23, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website