Erasmus Mundus Journalism 2024 Master’s Programme
Are you an undergraduate diving into Journalism, Media, and Globalisation? Ready to elevate your academic game with a master’s abroad? then apply for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism 2024 academic session.
Applicants can apply for admission to the Mundus Journalism programme and for a Mundus scholarship within the same application process. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to gain a world class degree.
The Mundus Journalism programme is part of the wider Erasmus Mundus Master’s initiative of the European Union. It was developed as a response to a growing need for journalism candidates who think and act across boundaries of nations, cultures and knowledge
Scholarship Sponsor(s):Erasmus Mundus Journalism
Host Institution(s): A selection of partner universities
Scholarship Worth:€10.000 scholarship + €6.000 stipend
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Journalism Master’s Programme:
- Must possess at a minimum, above-average marks/GPA during their bachelor.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete the degree and enter the job market.
- Must demonstrate excellent journalistic experience based on the quality of work samples, journalistic career and the journalistic reference.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities
Application Procedures for the Erasmus Mundus Journalism Master’s Programme (How to Apply):
Those considering the 2024 Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism should complete the online application and submit the required supporting documents:
- Academic documents such as certificates and official transcripts.
- Journalistic documents
- Language documents
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic and journalistic reference letters
- Documentation of nationality/nationalities
- Special needs/ Chronic illness/ Disabilities
Application Deadline: 10th January
For more information Visit the Official Website