University of York GREAT Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The University of York, in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, has announced the availability of eight scholarships to students from China, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey who are interested in applying for a range of postgraduate programs.
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 49 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The British Council, in partnership with 49 UK universities, has introduced the GREAT Scholarships 2023 program to assist postgraduate students from 14 countries, including Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam, in gaining access to top-quality higher education in the UK. The University of York’s GREAT Scholarships are available for most postgraduate taught courses for applicants from China, Ghana, India, Nigeria, and Thailand. However, only those who apply for one of their postgraduate Law programs will be considered eligible from Pakistan and Turkey.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarship in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York, UK
Host Institution(s): University of York, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: 8
Scholarship Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of York GREAT Scholarships 2023 for International Students:
- Application is open to students from China, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Turkey.
- Be a citizen of China, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Turkey
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer to study a one year postgraduate taught course at the University of York by 15 May 2023 (you don’t need to have accepted the offer). Students from Pakistan and Turkey are eligible to apply if they have an offer to study one of the below courses:
LLM Art Law
LLM International Corporate and Commercial Law
LLM International Human Rights Law and Practice
LLM Legal and Political Theory
MA Applied Human Rights
- Be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by 15 May 2023)
- Have met any language condition of your offer by 15 May 2023.
Application Procedures for the University of York GREAT Scholarships 2023 for International Students (How to Apply):
In order to be eligible for the University of York GREAT Scholarships for International Students, it is necessary to submit an online application for this scholarship. The application process will require you to respond to inquiries about your intended course of study and your aspirations for the future.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website