EPFL Summer 2024 Fellowship/Internships in Switzerland
International students have the chance to apply for fellowships and internships at the Ecole Polytechnique federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland for the summer of 2024. Eligible candidates include those pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degrees in computer science and related fields.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): EPFL
Host Institution(s): EPFL
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Duration: Up to two years
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree programmes in the eligible courses.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s award must be enrolled in their 2nd year of studies or above.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they will be available for the fellowship in Switzerland if they become successful.
Benefits for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship:
- Successful applicants will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600 per month for the period of the fellowship.
- Refund of travelling costs.
Application Procedures for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship (How to Apply):
To apply for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship in Switzerland 2024, prospective candidates are required to complete an online application. This entails providing personal information, selecting up to three scientific domains of interest, and uploading specific documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- University transcripts
- Letter of motivation in PDF format. This letter serves as an opportunity for applicants to articulate their scientific interests.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website