UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering 2023 Fellowships
The UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering 2023 Fellowships for are now accepting applications from qualified individuals with the aim of fostering human resource development in science and engineering in developing nations, as well as promoting international understanding and friendship.
To be eligible for the fellowship, candidates must have acquired relevant qualifications from accredited institutions of higher learning, exhibit exceptional academic and research capabilities to be part of it.
UNESCO, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO, and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology, and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland, are jointly offering a six-month Engineering Fellowship to 30 students.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Fellowship Sponsors: UNESCO and Polish Government
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Poland
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: UNESCO Member States
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering 2023 Fellowships:
- Must have obtained relevant qualifications from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must meet the age requirements for the course enrolled for.
- Must be fully available for the fellowship for the entire duration of the fellowship.
- Must be citizens of the invited member states.
Benefits of UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering 2023 Fellowships:
- Free tuition and access to University facilities.
- Monthly allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN for BSc and MSc degree students respectively.
- A one time special allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN for BSc and MSc students upon arrival.
- Health insurance offered by UNESCO
- One-time special pocket allowance
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Italy
Application Procedures of UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering 2023 Fellowships (How to Apply):
Individuals who are interested in applying for the 2023 UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships should reach out to their National Commission for UNESCO for endorsement at the earliest stage of the application process. Once endorsed, candidates can proceed to register for the Fellowship e-registration system.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2023
For more Information Visit the Official Website