IREX Community Solutions 2024 Program (Fully Funded to USA)
IREX Community Solutions Program 2024 is currently open for applications from individuals keen on contributing to the betterment of their communities. The program, known as the Community Solutions Program (CSP), is designed as a professional leadership development initiative for those actively engaged in community improvement efforts.
The initiative includes a four-month fellowship based in the United States, during which participants will engage in practical, hands-on professional experiences and undergo leadership training. The goal is to amplify their managerial and leadership skills.
The program’s objective is to nurture the leadership potential of individuals dedicated to community improvement. It focuses on addressing issues such as the environment, peace and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women’s rights and gender equality. Participants will have the chance to conceive and strategize a community development initiative or project to implement upon their return home, in addition to various other opportunities. Financial support is also provided to aid successful candidates in their endeavors.
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the IREX Community Solutions Program:
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 38 as of January 1, 2024
- Citizen of an eligible country.
- Living and working in your home country. Individuals with refugee status working on behalf of their home community may be given special consideration.
- Possess at least two years of experience working in community development, either as a full-time or part-time employee or volunteer.
- Possess high level of proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Not currently participating in an academic, training, or research program in the U.S.
- Available to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2024.
- Not a citizen or permanent resident within the past three years.
- Eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa.
- Committed to return to your home country for a minimum of two years after program completion.
- Not currently an IREX employee or consultant, or their immediate family member
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Application Procedures for the IREX Community Solutions Program (How to Apply):
If you’re keen on joining the IREX Community Solutions Program 2024, be sure to submit your application online before the specified deadline. Please note that applications sent via mail, fax, or email to IREX will not be considered. For any additional inquiries, feel free to reach out directly via email to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website