Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2023
The Edith Cowan University is currently accepting applications for the International Masters Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24. This scholarship opportunity is intended for students from specific countries who meet the required qualifications and are seeking admission to pursue certain Masters programs at ECU.
The scholarship program provided by Edith Cowan University grants a reduction in tuition fees to postgraduate students during their first year of Masters studies. This scholarship opportunity is open to students pursuing degrees in various fields, such as Business and Law, Arts and Humanities, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, and Nursing.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2023 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2023 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
Application Procedures for the Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship (How to Apply):
To be considered for the Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship 2023, prospective candidates must first apply for admission to an eligible course at ECU. The Admissions Office will automatically evaluate candidates for the scholarship upon admission, and a separate application for the scholarship is not necessary. Interested applicants can apply for admission through the ECU Online Application Portal.
Application Deadline: 13 August, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website