Daemen College 2024 Merit Scholarships
Daemen College in the USA is offering the Merit Scholarships for international students, aiming to draw in exceptionally talented individuals. These scholarships are open to both undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolling in a full-time (and in some cases, part-time) study program at the university.
Each year, the President’s Scholarship is granted to first-year or transfer students, taking into account their academic achievements. The award amount for first-year students can go up to $12,500, while for transfer students, it can reach up to $9,000. Many of these scholarships can be renewed as long as the recipient maintains a 3.0 QPA and remains a full-time undergraduate student.
Nestled in Amherst, New York, Daemen College stands as a beacon of academic excellence. With a commitment to fostering intellectual growth and cultivating a diverse community, Daemen offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs. The college provides a supportive environment that empowers students to explore their passions and excel in their chosen fields. Emphasizing hands-on learning, Daemen prepares students not only for successful careers but also for a lifetime of critical thinking and contribution to society. With a dedicated faculty and state-of-the-art facilities, Daemen College continues to shape the future leaders of tomorrow.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
Host Institution(s): Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Funding Amount: up to $12,500
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Daemen College Merit Scholarships:
- Applicant must be designated a domestic or international students.
- Applicant must be enrolled or enrolling to study an undergraduate and graduate degree program of the university
- Applicant should currently be in their first year of study (applicable to some, not all scholarships).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent to be enrolled for admission.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements (A waiver might be accepted).
List of Daemen College Merit Scholarships:
- This prestigious scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance.
Amount of award (First Year): up to $12,500
Amount of award (Transfers): up to $12,500
- The Founders Scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance.
Amount of award (First Year): up to $11,000
Amount of award (Transfers): up to $11,000
- The Deans Scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance.
Amount of award (First Year): up to $10,000
Amount of award (Transfers): up to $10,000
More scholarship can be found on the official scholarship page of the university (link below)
Application Procedures for the Daemen College Merit Scholarships (How to Apply):
To be considered for these awards, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria need to apply for admission to the undergraduate or graduate degree programs at Daemen College, USA. Following the admission process, interested applicants can then proceed to fill out the application form for this educational award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For More Details visit Official website