ACI Foundation 2023 Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada
The ACI Foundation is excited to announce an opportunity for international students seeking to further their educational pursuits. They are invited to submit applications for the 2023-24 ACI Foundation Scholarships and Fellowships, available in both the USA and Canada.
This assistance is intended for promising students enrolled in graduate and undergraduate programs related to concrete studies. The scholarship is designed to aid individuals pursuing education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Prospective applicants are recommended to gather the essential documents needed for the application process.
The ACI Foundation is a notable institution dedicated to advancing the field of concrete studies and promoting educational opportunities. It offers scholarships and fellowships to high-potential students pursuing both undergraduate and graduate degrees in concrete-related programs. Through a streamlined online application process, eligible candidates can apply for various funding opportunities. The foundation plays a pivotal role in supporting students’ academic pursuits and fostering innovation in the realm of concrete technology.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ACI Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in USA and Canada
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships:
- Applicants must be a full-time graduate student to be eligible to apply for the scholarship and must at least be in their first or second year of graduate study during the award year. Undergraduate applicants must be full-time undergraduate at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
- Applicants for the fellowship award must be international students attending a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year. Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10-20 week internship the summer prior to beginning the award year.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting to the proficiency.
- Fellowship awardees will be expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the Fellowship to their development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Canada
Application Procedure for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships (How to Apply):
Those wishing to apply for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships for 2024 should complete a single online application form. Upon responding to the mandatory inquiries, the form will generate a list of fellowships and scholarships for which you could qualify.
List of Documents Needed:
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- A 500-word essay
- Official transcripts – translated to English and employing a 4.0 grading scale
- Two recommendations (at least one must be from an ACI member)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website