Wien 2023 International Scholarship Program (WISP) to Study in USA
Brandeis University in the United States of America is pleased to announce the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) for eligible international students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the university for the upcoming academic session. This scholarship program aims to support qualified international students in their educational journey at Brandeis University.
The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University was established in 1958 and holds the distinction of being the first program of its kind. The program’s objective is to bring together students from diverse backgrounds and cultures, fostering a sense of global citizenship within the university community. WISP aims to create an environment where students from around the world can engage and contribute to the campus community, promoting cross-cultural understanding and cooperation.
Since its inception, the Wien International Scholarship Program has welcomed more than 894 scholars from 115 different countries to Brandeis University. The program has played a significant role in fostering a global community at Brandeis. Graduates of the program have shown a strong commitment to both Brandeis University and making a positive impact in the world. Their contributions and dedication serve as a testament to the program’s success in nurturing future leaders who are driven to create positive change.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brandeis University, USA
Host Institution(s): Brandeis University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full-fee Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP):
- Applicants must be international student.
- All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
Application Procedures for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) (How to Apply):
To apply for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University in the United States, interested and eligible applicants should follow the application process outlined below:
- Visit the university’s application portal or use the Common Application to apply.
- Complete the application form and provide all the required information.
- Submit the following supporting documents:
- Official Transcripts: Provide official transcripts from all previously attended educational institutions.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- School Profile: Include a document that provides information about your school, such as its curriculum, grading system, and academic opportunities.
- Resume: Prepare a comprehensive resume that highlights your educational background, extracurricular activities, work experience, and any notable achievements.
- Work Experience: Provide details of any relevant work experience you have.
- Financial Documentation: Submit documents that demonstrate your financial situation and ability to cover the costs of studying at Brandeis University.
- Statement of Purpose: Write a well-crafted statement of purpose outlining your academic and career goals, as well as why you are interested in the Wien International Scholarship Program.
Ensure that all required documents are submitted before the application deadline. Successful applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered for the award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website