Canada’s Permanent Residency Program designed for Essential Workers and International Graduates.
The Canadian government has recently introduced a fresh avenue for more than 90,000 temporary essential workers and international graduates in Canada to obtain permanent residency. They are now accepting applications from international graduates and essential workers worldwide.
This announcement is anticipated to contribute to the realization of the 2024 Immigration Levels Plan, where Canada aims to welcome 401,000 new permanent residents. The skilled newcomers and international graduates admitted through this plan will play a pivotal role in job creation and fostering sustained economic growth in Canada.
Requirement and Eligibility for the Canada Permanent Residency Program
- To be eligible, workers must have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience in a health-care profession or another pre-approved essential occupation.
- International graduates must have completed an eligible Canadian post-secondary program within the last 4 years.
- A detailed explanation of all eligibility requirements is available within the public policies.
Canada Permanent Residency Program Application Streams:
- 20,000 applications for temporary workers in health care
- 30,000 applications for temporary workers in other selected essential occupations
- 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
Application Deadline: The streams will remain open until they have reached their limit. Up to 90,000 new permanent residents will be admitted under these 3 streams.
For more information, Visit the official Website