ASU 2023 Global Education Planning Scholarship for International Students
Arizona State University (ASU) is currently accepting applications from high-achieving international students for the 2023 ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship. This scholarship is available for eligible academic programs starting in the upcoming academic year.
The ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships are designed to support first-generation college undergraduate students in their pursuit of participating in a Global Education program. These scholarships aim to reduce the financial barrier that might otherwise hinder students from considering such opportunities. By providing financial assistance, the program enables these students to become the first in their families to experience a Global Education program.
Upon receiving the scholarship, recipients will be asked to provide information about their interests in Global Education. They will then be connected with the appropriate staff from the Global Education Office (GEO) to begin planning for their international experience. As part of their commitment, scholarship recipients will be expected to complete a follow-on project. Furthermore, scholarship recipients are strongly encouraged to attend various workshops and information sessions organized by GEO during the planning phase. These sessions aim to provide valuable guidance and support throughout the process. ASU recognizes that Global Education programs have a significant impact on students’ personal development. With the aim of helping first-generation college students realize this transformative experience, ASU is dedicated to providing additional funding opportunities through these scholarships.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Host Institution(s): Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Scholarship Worth: $4,000 to be used on any traveling GEO program
Number of Awards: 20
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a first-generation college student;
- Applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore);
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application;
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application;
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
Application Procedures for the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship (How to Apply):
To apply for the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, interested applicants should follow the online application process. This typically involves submitting the application form and uploading all required documents through the designated online application portal. Please ensure that you have all the necessary documents ready for submission before proceeding with the online application.
The following is a list of items to complete or submit as a part of the application process.
- Cost and Financial Preparation
- International Exchange Program Application
- Official Transcript
- Passport Identification Page
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Financial Support
- Statement of Understanding
To be considered for admission and the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, it is essential to complete the application and upload all required materials through the online application portal before the specified application deadline. Please note that all documents must be submitted in English. The online application system will provide detailed instructions for each item, ensuring a smooth application process.
Application Deadline: September 01, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website